I wonder how many times when one of us gets a story on the radio or television about a subject we know about, we go "that is not very accurate". I paraphrase here.
For me, I find it happens more and more often and in stranger ways.
The noise of the media was drowning out information anyway, but here is an example for you.
The BBC thinks that a story about a film about a Norwegian film about gay penguins is more important than
1) Russia, under new tyranny, is killing far more than just prominent journalists
2) North Korea will detonate a second nuclear bomb- according to local sources
3) Several more countries are pulling troops out of Iraq
4) The Queen is having a successful tour in the Baltics, and condemns Russian brutality
5) Segolene Royal is more likely than ever to be the first woman President of France
6) "Borat"- a fictional character gets an invitation to Kazakhstan.
OK, OK. Gay penguins it is... You silly twisted boys.