Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Meme of Three

Jonathan Calder has tagged me with this meme...

1. Things that scare me:

Conventional Wisdom
That Dubya still has two more years
Roller Coasters- absolutely hate 'em

2. People who make me laugh:

PJ O Rourke
Graeme Garden
Emo Philips

3. Things I hate the most:

Commies
Beligerent stupidity
Sprouts

4. Things I don't understand:

Hebrew
Why the West deals with a Russia that fails to show contrition
Basketball

5. Things I'm doing right now:

Writing a term sheet for a transaction in Poland
Thinking about another coffee
Thinking that I won't tag anyone else on this meme

6. Things I want to do before I die:

Make a pilgrimage to Solovetsky
Write a book that explains myself
Take a chance on someone

7. Things I can do:

Recite Estonian poetry
Speak rusty Polish
Walk long distances

8. Ways to describe my personality:

Sardonic
Serious
Surreal

9. Things I can't do:

Walk slowly
Speak Welsh
Trust Commies

10. Things I think you should listen to:

The 9th symphony of Beethoven
The Lark Ascending by Vaughan Williams
Most things by Capercaillie

11. Things you should never listen to:

Commies
Conventional Wisdom
Cliff Richard

12. Things I'd like to learn:

How to write better
Fluent Estonian
Enough seamanship to get a skippers certificate

13. Favorite foods:

My Mother's Lemon Pudding
Saltimbocca all' Romana
Japanese

14. Beverages I drink regularly:

Beer
Green Tea
More Beer

15. Shows I watched as a kid:

The Apollo Moon Missions
The Magic Roundabout
Rhubarb and Custard

16. People I'm tagging to do this meme:

Nope- I won't pass it on

No comments: